Saturday, July 2, 2011

Acceptance Speech - DRR RI D3860


Tonight, I stand before you as a volunteer; I am choosing to be a Rizal for everybody. As we heal the different crises of our organization. I am willing to partake the culture of progress of the Rotaract District Organization. I, as your District Rotaract Representative would cooperate to the bridges towards integrity and I will reach within to embrace Humanity. My future and your future will be as beautiful as Juan Luna’s masterpiece; for I know that the vision and mission’s direction of each and every Rotaractor around the world is geared towards excellence. And in every struggle towards this noble aim, I will remember the sacrifices of our Past District Representative, willing to humble one’s self for one’s organization.

No comments: