Sunday, June 5, 2011

I finished the course!


It is very awe-inspiring on my part to conclude the lessons on District Rotaract Representative Elect Training and become skilled of strengthening the programs and plans of our Rotaract Club in our relevant districts. It is also an immense opportunity to eavesdrop to the outstanding presenters whose knowledge and proficiency are incomparable.

I would like also to extend my genuine positive reception to following unswerving leaders who conscientiously lengthen and confer their great efforts to make the training a triumphant one – to PDRR Charlie Chua, DRR Aldrin Buelo, PDRR Oliver Alvarez, DRR Erwin Macam, DRR Neric Bada, PDRR Mark Arquiza, PDRR Riel, DRR Kenneth Sotto, PDRR Flo Espiritu, Rotaractors Vernie, Rudi and the rest of the working force behind the training; to my Governor Nonoy Villa-Abrille for your all out support to me.

Without a doubt, I gain knowledge from the training and may the Almighty Father sanctify and direct me to all the upcoming activities of District Rotaract of RI D3860.

No comments: