Saturday, June 25, 2011

Palawan: “Tama na! Sobra na! Itigil niyo na ang Pagmimina!“


I’ve been to the magnificent island of Palawan and I’ve found what really nature is all about. But as of today because of this mining which little by little shattered the nature’s wealth of the place I’m afraid that when I’ll be back to Palawan it will no longer be a wonderful site but instead a horrible spot. I accused the multi million mining company which operates in Palawan for devastating not only the nature’s possession of that place but also the future of our next generation.

Let us not be blinded of what is really happening in Palawan… Let us have that awareness that our nature’s assets is already at stake. If only Palawan can utter a word I’m pretty much sure that she will state this phrase:

“Tama na! Sobra na! Itigil niyo na ang Pagmimina!“

No comments: