Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Forgiving our brother with all our heart!


Forgiveness might be the most difficult thing to confer to our fellowmen who have sinned against us. I believe that humans are structured with the resemblance of the Supreme Being; therefore I could say that If God is a merciful God then why not his children also seize the same characteristic.

As I have observed in the television shows, novels, short stories, fictional stories and works of poetry, they have all things in common -  vengeance, revenge and reprisal. Is it really necessary for an individual to fight back if being oppressed? We are labeled as the highest form of living thing in the animal kingdom; we are very special and unique species because we are the only genus who could think well and used our knowledge and wisdom in everything we do. Hatred is not at answer but Forgiveness!

The scripture taught me to forgive those who have sinned against me not just seventy times but seventy-seven times. After reading the gospel my reaction was “WHOA!” I find it difficult to manifest but I believe that with the Devine intervention of the Holy Spirit this can be done!

I am a politician and we all know that – politics is dirty! If proven correct then I am living in the dirty environment! But my comment to that statement is this “Politics is not supposed to be dirty, it became filthy because of those people who have unclean thoughts and grimy intentions, those people who have full of greed, desire and lust of power, wealth and possession, those individual that have no single conscience or fear to do immoral acts either they engage themselves into corruption, fraud and abuse of power. I belong to the new generation, I believe that my blood is purer that those traditional politicians, my principles is more wholesome than those dishonest elected official and my character is more hygienic than  those depraved officer. If I will dwell and lived up to their world, I can see no future to our country – it means to greater success for my fellowmen and no superior glory for God! If I will not act now, if I will not start doing the right and appropriate dealings and if I will not begin the fight for decency and straightforwardness then when will it be? Who will initiate the battle for excellence?”

 Amidst all those wretched politicians, I still grant them my forgiveness, even though they fool us but still they deserved our forgiveness. God forgive those who tortured and mock Him, how can’t I forgive those who indirectly commit inadequacy towards me. I have numbers of detractors since I am exposed to politics at a very young age and stand to what is precise, even though they plotted evil against me, spread deceitful words adjacent to me but still I forgive them because my God taught me to do so.

Forgiveness is a valuable gift we can bestow to our brothers and sisters – it can’t be bought nor sold by anybody.

Let’s forgive our brother with all our heart!


No comments: